It's snowing. I don't know how I feel about that seeing as how my friends in Phoenix are still enjoying perfect weather and are Barbecuing outside. Also, snow = cold. I Hate being cold. That explains the heater under my desk in AZ in the middle of the summer. My boss never understood that about me, or the fact that I can't wear collars or touch my own belly button, but that is a whole other discussion for another time!
Snow also means that I will not see Marc for a good 8 months. He is crazy, he would ski all day everyday if he could. Hopefully this year we can actually go skiing together. Then I can show him my killer moves, cause I got 'em!!!
There is one exciting thing about the snow. The cats have yet to see it, so I'm sure they are sitting on the window seal right now trying to paw at it while meowing as loud as they can. If it's still snowing when I get home, I will take pictures of them.
1 year ago



3 comments:
This post made me laugh out loud. I really like the snow, but I'm terrified of driving in it!! Can't wait to see pictures of the cats!
Ya - by time I got home it had stopped snowing, so I will have to catch them another time. I say this because Lilly went crazy the first time she saw rain! Wierd cat.
Ya - by time I got home it had stopped snowing, so I will have to catch them another time. I say this because Lilly went crazy the first time she saw rain! Wierd cat.
Post a Comment