I always get Super excited for Halloween. I tell myself every year that I need to plan my costume ahead of time and to make time for carving pumpkins. So why is it that when Halloween is Finally here, I haven't carved a single pumpkin and do not have a clue what I'm going to dress up as?
This is so Frustrating. Weeks ago I went to the costume store with my friends and decided I was going to be a referee and Marc was going to be a Real soccer player. Well, I was lazy and didn't want to wait in line. I decided I would be back to try costumes on. Long story short, they didn't have my size and Marc changed his mind.
Yesterday we were still clueless of our costumes so I Freaked out. Marc and I went to a costume shop on State and found some accessory kits. We decided to be Cat Woman and The Joker. Thank goodness this is all over. Now I can Relax and enjoy Halloween instead of stressing over it.
However - I still haven't carved pumpkins. Dangit!
1 year ago



3 comments:
I hope you guys take some pictures tomorrow, I want to see that Cat Woman costume!
I found your blog missy! Yahoo. You are missing my favorite Boo @ the Zoo photos, however-- upload them! :)
Megan. I just came across your blog and wanted to click in and say, "Hello." Looks like you are doing really well. This is Trinity LaRose by the way. WOW I haven't said that name in a long time. It's Powell now-well has been for 5 years this year. Our blog is private if you click on that icon it won't let you in. If you ever want in let me know. trinitypowell@gmail.com I may be stopping by every once in a while if that's okay?
Post a Comment