
I have decided to make this factoid about me! So here goes:
I have NEVER and will NEVER wear a collared shirt.
I do not like them. I hate the word BLOUSE. They look good on other people but I will never wear one myself or even try one on. I have felt this way since I was a young and nothing will ever change it.
I get into fights with my mom just because I wont try one on! It makes me cringe to think of even putting one on. It's that serious. People have tried to figure out why I would feel this way, some think it is psychological and others just think I'm plain weird!



3 comments:
Meg you are so weird! COLLARD SHIRTS of all things? I do agree that 'blouse' is an odd word. I don't believe that you in your 25 years that you have never worn a collard shirt in your life! I am baffled on your dislike of collard shirts. I will remeber to NEVER buy you one!
What?! This is crazy talk! Come to think of it, I've never seen you wear such clothing. Interesting! You should keep doing Factoid Friday about you, I like learning weird things about you! :)
Ha ha, that's hilarious. But you always wear cute clothes, so it's okay if you pass up the collars.
Post a Comment