I know I keep talking about this kitten and have turned into some kind of crazy cat lady, as Danelle would say, but... I have good news! Candace decided to take the kitten and now it has a good home. It looks so happy and has made himself right at home. I still can't believe that little thing was running around the backyard just a week ago. There are still 2 kittens in the backyard but my mom said she cannot go through the traumatic experience again! She actually fell in love with the cat and was so sad to see it go, even though she couldn't keep it. So now I am done talking about cats for awhile, unless it is about my own! You will just have to deal with it!
Thanksgiving is coming up, that is exciting. I was planning on going to Arizona over the holiday but it ended up costing too much to fly down. Marc is actually going to stay in town this year so we will be able to celebrate together, so I am very excited for that.
1 year ago



2 comments:
Hi There! I know I talked to your cute grandparents!!! They told me you were back in the state! Sorry that there is not quite as much sunshine. What are you doing now?
Hey Meg! Glad to hear you are doing well, you crazy cat woman lol. I found your blog off of Ashley Leo's hope you dont mind me putting you on our friend list =) Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment