So as many of you know (I sent a mass message to everyone on Facebook) my mom has 3 kittens in the backyard. We set up a trap and have been trying to catch them all week. Well, Saturday morning, sure enough, one little hungry kitten found its way inside the trap and therefore into our home. Our neighbors decided they were going to take it, however, Sunday morning they knocked on our door with the kitten in arms. So sad. Their son was allergic.
So now the kitten is sitting in our basement bathroom. It is SO cute. And SO sweet. I drove up to Ogden Sunday afternoon and as soon as I saw it squished in the back of the cage, I knew I had to hold it. I went in for the grab, expecting hissing or some kind of defense, but no, It let me pick it up and immediately started to cuddle. How CUTE is that! It is actually sitting on my lap as I type. I'm really sad that I can't bring it back with me to SLC. My two cats would probably play with it like a toy. My mom is going to keep it in the bathroom until we find a home for it. (Human Society will put it down)
If you or anyone you know is interested in this kitten, please let me know. It is such a sweet and loving kitten.
So now the kitten is sitting in our basement bathroom. It is SO cute. And SO sweet. I drove up to Ogden Sunday afternoon and as soon as I saw it squished in the back of the cage, I knew I had to hold it. I went in for the grab, expecting hissing or some kind of defense, but no, It let me pick it up and immediately started to cuddle. How CUTE is that! It is actually sitting on my lap as I type. I'm really sad that I can't bring it back with me to SLC. My two cats would probably play with it like a toy. My mom is going to keep it in the bathroom until we find a home for it. (Human Society will put it down)
If you or anyone you know is interested in this kitten, please let me know. It is such a sweet and loving kitten.



1 comment:
I love the pictures! I wish I could take this little kitty. PS Babies really aren't born with knee caps? Crazy!
Post a Comment