November 19, 2008

Good Read

One of my co-workers started a blog called Write In My Journal. You can find it under my list of blogs I read.

Here is a little bit about the blog:

I simply ask people to write in my journal. What they write is up to them. For more details, check out the About page. Please note that while this project is still relatively new, I don't post as regularly as most sites because getting content is somewhat out of my hands - it depends on the people I run into. Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned!

The blog is really interesting. You should definitely check it out!
http://www.writeinmyjournal.com/

Now lets see if Dave reads my blog and notices that I wrote a post about Write In My Journal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg!
I just saw your comment. Yeah... Monica just had a baby girl. She is so beautiful!
Your kitties are so cute too!
Amber