Lately things have been pretty quite. Work has slowed down, a little, and things at home have been pretty routine. I know next week or even tomorrow things can drastically change. That's how it is with work. You think you are going to have a break and then all of a sudden, you are wondering why this huge project has popped up out of nowhere and you wish you would have known about it sooner!
I have started on a new project. Well, it's not really new, I have been thinking about it in my head for almost a year now. I am working on a new blog, for animal lovers, and we will see when I get around to actually publishing. As you probably already know, I'm not the best at maintaining a blog lately!
We also just added a new addition to the family, a puppy named Mia. I was not a fan of the name at first, but then it grew on me. Marc kept calling her Mia so finally, any other name just sounded weird. She is the runt of the litter and is a shepherd mix. We found her at Furburbia up in Park City. Her litter was left on the side of the road, so sad. She has 7 adorable siblings if anyone is looking!
I'm excited to have a pup, she has already made me start walking more and become more active! I can't wait for this summer to go on long walks along the parkway. They are building a 13 acre park across the street, so that will be nice as well.
I will post pics of the pup soon!
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment