Wow, it has been FOREVER since I have blogged. I have been pretty busy lately, especially with work. (this is a good thing)
I seemed to have lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer so I will have to wait to post pics.
A few things that have been taking my time the past few weeks are:
Phoenix - I was able to take a short trip to Phoenix two weeks ago to hang out in the sun and catch up with friends. Well, LONG story short, I was supposed to leave on Sunday evening, and noticed Saturday night that I had myself leaving on Monday evening. Well, that was not going to fly. I called southwest and they had 1 seat left for the whole day on Sunday. (NASCAR) So a hundred dollars later and an early morning wake-up call, I left Sunday morning at 7:30AM. That was fabulous!
Other than that, I had a great time! I have really missed my friends from AZ, and it was so much fun to see them all.
ZOO - I am now offcially a Hogle Zoo volunteer! Man, was that a process. I am training every Saturday in May for 6 hours. Let me tell you, I am having a BLAST! It is so much fun. I can't wait to actually start working.
Ok, that is all I have for now. Pictures coming soon!
1 year ago



3 comments:
Volunteering at Hogle would be so much fun! I'm excited for you. Glad you're enjoying it! And I'm so glad you were able to get another flight out to Phoenix at last minute. What a nightmare! I have had a couple plane ticket mishaps and I HATED them. Horrible experiences! I'm glad you're enjoying everything! I miss you! :)
BAH!! Volunteer at the zoo! How wonderful!! I am so excited to hear about all of your adventures!! Do you know what you will be doing?
The zoo has been awesome. When we are finished with training we will rotate between different duties. Cleaning windows, enclosures, giving presentations and talking to visitors about the exhibits. I love it so far!
Post a Comment