May 13, 2009

John & Kate

Do any of you watch John & Kate plus Eight? Well, I started watching the show about a year ago, and I LOVE it. It is so funny and entertaining. I enjoy watching John & Kate interact with the kids and with each other. They are pretty comical. Yes, Kate can be a bitch at times, but I think she just has a strong personality where John is pretty reserve.



I'm sure you have all heard about the controversey surrounding this couple. My question is, is this all because the poparatzi have found a way to spin the reality of this couple and their life? Or are they really cheating on each other?



I personally think they are a wonderful family who is trying to survive the craziness that surrounds thier lives. I'm not sure of the number of seasons this show has been around, but I feel as though the media has taken a fiesty relationship and turned it into a controversy.

Anywho, I really hate to see this family fall apart at the expense of the media and public influence. I hope for the kids sake that they can work through this as a family.

I guess we will find out when the next season starts on May 25. Will you be watching?



4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love this show!!! Yes Kate can be a bitch at times but that is what makes her Kate...yelling at Jon. I find it amusing at times. That is just how their relationship is. I think he knew that when he married her. I think that the media is making something into nothing because they can. When a reality show seems perfect the media has to mix it up with a scandal. Even with all this talk I will still be watching this new season! I can't get enough of them!

Anonymous said...

I love this show too! I am sure its stressful living with Kate and all the kids, but if something is going on, I think its getting blown up bigger than needed. Maybe they needed some help with their ratings?!?!?

Kasi said...

I just hope that all this media attention doesn't make them not want to do another season. I know if it were me, and the media was saying this about my family, I would back out. I wouldn't want to put my kids through all the controversy....and their kids are getting to the age that they know whats going on.

The Dunhams said...

Megan, I too love that show. I hope that the rumors are not true. I think that they do the best they can with their situation but the media loves controversy. We will see I guess.