I can't believe I haven't posted anything since Dec. 22. That is bad. As a social media "specialist" I should know better.
Christmas
Christmas was a lot of fun this year. It can sometimes be boring and uneventful seeing as how I have a small family and there are normally O kids around to add to the excitement of the day. This year Brian and Sarah, my cousin from Phoenix and his wife, came to Utah to celebrate the holidays. They announced Christmas morning that they are expecting a baby girl in May. Crazy! So that was pretty exciting news. Now we will have 501 birthdays in May instead of 500.
My cousin Melissa just had a baby girl, Syndi on Dec. 13, so that made Christmas extra special this year. She is so cute and looks just like Jaden, her son. It was really fun to see the 3 little ones running around on Christmas and of course I loved holding the baby. (that's the best, when they can't talk, walk or need to be entertained. that sounds bad, I know.)
My mom and I were able to see 3 movies over the five day Christmas vacation. Marley & Me, Doubt and Australia. They were all pretty good. I was excited because I LOVE movies and I hadn't seen one in forever. I would recommend them all.
New Years
Marc and I went to Jackson Hole with his friends from college and stayed with another friend that now lives there. (can we say loaded? yes) We skied one day and it was fun. It was the first time I have ever skied with Marc. I was kind of sick the rest of the time, bummer.
Weddings
My co-worker is getting married in two days and I'm really excited for her. We just had a lunch shower about 10 min ago. Also, my roommate/friend just got engaged over the holidays! So it is kind of wedding central. Angie asked me to be a bridesmaid so I'm super excited. We are already talking about everything and it is a lot of fun. Someone else who is super close to me (I am not naming names just yet) may be getting married as well this year. It will be different, but I will be happy for her as well. Time will tell. I'm sure I will be announcing the news shortly, stay tuned. It's a shocker!
All in all, Christmas was great and things are going well. According to my friend, 2009 is the year of change and change is good. I guess we will all see what it brings!
Cheers
1 year ago



1 comment:
Im glad you had a good Christmas ad New Year! I want to see all three of those movies! We dont get out to the movies enough anymore. We are all about renting in our house :)
Post a Comment