December 22, 2008

Party, Party, Party
















It has been a crazy past couple of days. Thursday night, REAL had their Christmas party at the new stadium. It was really nice and we had a blast. The new stadium is really awesome and the restaurant where we had our dinner was super nice.

The last few days have been filled with parties. I will post more pictures soon. We had a great weekend. It's so nice to be back home and to spend time with family, friends and Marc. He leaves tomorrow for Nebraska to spend Christmas with his family. This will be his first Christmas at the barn and he is so excited. I hate that we don't get to spend Christmas together, but I think it is so important for both of us to be with our families during the holidays.

With that said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey it's great you found me, thanks for leaving a comment!! Yeah they are Shitzu/Lhasa Apso mixes. Let me know if you want one.

Shanda said...

You look gorgeous. Merry christmas!! Do you still have my number? Call me when youll be up in Ogden sometime and we can get together! Do you ever see your dad around the holidays?

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great Christmas! Sorry you two had to spend it apart, no fun. And if you're wondering why you haven't gotten a wedding announcement from me, I just got yours back for some reason! I might have the address wrong so I'll be checking on Facebook when you gave it to me and try sending it again. I miss you!