It seems like yesterday I was moving to Phoenix to start my career and personal adventure away from home. Along the way I met some really great people that have become a huge part of my life. It was my first Halloween away from home that I hung out with my newest friend/coworker, her husband,brother-in-law Jon and brother Asa. All of us had such a great time. We sat outside in the nice weather and carved pumpkins. The next two years where full of great times with all of us going to ASU and Cardinal games, tailgating, swimming, etc. Denise always knew how to throw an amazing party. Even though I've moved back home, I expect we will have many more great times to come!
1 year ago



2 comments:
Hi MEG!! How are you?? I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch. I also thought I would never be a blogger, but now I'm obsessed =) It's such a good way to keep in touch with everyone, and I swear I find someone new, or someone finds me every day. Where are you working?? Did you graduate from school? Keep the posts coming =)
Hey! I know - it seems like everyone is blogging or using facebook, which is great because it's a good way to keep in touch! I'm working at Richter7, an ad agency in SLC. I graduated in 2006 and worked in Phoenix for 2 years! I just moved back. I'm so excited for you and Adam. Your little girl is going to be so beautiful! This blog thing and following people is kind of wierd, I hope you don't mind I added you!
Post a Comment