Richter 7 goes pants-free to combat heat
Megan Hoskins limbos as Amanda Sanchez holds the limbo bar during a staff meeting at Richter 7 in Salt Lake City on Friday. The advertising and public relations company announced a "no pants" policy at the meeting to help manage the summer heat. The company will donate pants to the needy.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700048871/Photo-Richter-7-goes-pants-free-to-combat-heat.html



2 comments:
This made me so happy when I saw it! I was reading the Deseret News when I saw it and I laughed right out loud. It makes me proud to know you! Awesome picture. And it just keeps showing up everywhere! You are famous for sure. And the No Pants Policy is talked about all over the place! Just recently I was talking to someone here in Idaho Falls and they brought up how they heard from their friend on the east coast about an agency in Salt Lake that doesn't wear pants in the summer...Anyway, it was totally random and I was excited to know the people he was talking about! I sure do miss you. I hope you're doing well and can't wait to see you one of these days!
That's so funny. I know, can you believe it, out of all the pictures she took, she chooses this one! Too funny. I was embarrassed but decided to embrace it!
Post a Comment