I saw these this morning on the news. So weird! I guess I've never seen the Lady Ga Ga music video everybody's following because I hadn't heard of these till this morning. They are so weird! Wouldn't your eyes get injured somehow? Yikes!
No effing way. Those are straight up creepy.
Weird, I've never seen those. That's crazy!! Yeah... not worth my vision.PS - my word verification was "hessesse" ...haha - what?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I saw these this morning on the news. So weird! I guess I've never seen the Lady Ga Ga music video everybody's following because I hadn't heard of these till this morning. They are so weird! Wouldn't your eyes get injured somehow? Yikes!
No effing way. Those are straight up creepy.
Weird, I've never seen those. That's crazy!! Yeah... not worth my vision.
PS - my word verification was "hessesse" ...haha - what?
Post a Comment