August 4, 2010

Denver...Here We Come!

I'm so excited! Marc and I are going to Denver to visit his family at the end of August. Marc has a half-brother who is much older and has three older kids. I have only met this family once, and it was four years ago.

I have only been to Denver once, and it was for a business trip that lasted one whole day. It will be fun to explore the city and go to their condo in Winter Park. Supposedly, Marc and Matt are going to get the kids out of school so we can go to the water park on our first day. Marc is super excited, as it is the largest water park in the world. (So he tells me every day!) We will see how the parents respond to that!

Hopefully it will be a nice relaxing vacation.

2 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

Sounds fun! I still haven't been to Denver, but Rachel lives there, so I want to go visit her.

amanda said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. Don't forget your camera, and a post-trip blog post would be nice :).
Watch out for deer!