2 years ago
May 27, 2010
Is This for Real?
EMBED-Ardi Rizal - The real SMOKING BABY !! - Watch more free videos
In this video making the rounds online, Ardi Rizal -- who was given his first cigarette at 18 months -- puffs away. The toddler smokes two packs a day, The Huffington Post reports.
"He cries and throws tantrums when we don't let him smoke. He's addicted," his father, Mohammad Rizal, says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my GOSH! I can't believe that. It makes me sick to my stomach. Poor kid!
I hope it's not real! I was just looking into it more on the internet and I'm thinking it's NOT REAL!
I hope so too! Can you imagine? Awful!
I watched this video the other day and couldn't believe it! 2 packs a day is totally insane!!! Who taught him to smoke?!? CrAzY!
Post a Comment