Saturday I had the opportunity to work Boo at the Zoo for my work. I worked the event last year, which ended up being the zoo's biggest attendance, ever! This year was not even half as busy, which is not a good thing for the zoo's sake.
However, it was a fun day. I love seeing all of the little kids dressed up in their cute costumes. It is also interesting to see how weird and rude some people can be. It baffles me how some adults not only expect you to give them what you are passing out the "children" but don't even say thank you. There was one older lady who even took one of my french fries I was eating for lunch. No Joke!
I will post some pictures shortly from the event.
On Sunday, I put in some volunteer hours at the zoo. It was so fun. I hand-fed the kangaroo and wallaby. (under keeper supervision of course)
2 years ago



1 comment:
Boo at the Zoo! Good times. I just remember you guys talking about all the string cheese ha ha. What a crazy day! And I can't believe someone took one of your fries. There really are some strange people out there!
Post a Comment