Wow Meg! I'm so happy you found me. You are so feaking cute. It looks like you have been quite busy. I'm so happy you are back in SLC. I just took Halia to the zoo and I can imagine we will be visiting there often now that I'm doing those mommy type of things now:) I would love to see you. My number hasn't changed but incase you lost it 801-458-2162
3 comments:
Yay! Are you gonna be there when the elephant has her baby? That'd be cool. Have fun, what a neat job!
Congrats! I was just at the Zoo last Wed. I plan to go again when that baby elephant gets here.
Wow Meg! I'm so happy you found me. You are so feaking cute. It looks like you have been quite busy. I'm so happy you are back in SLC. I just took Halia to the zoo and I can imagine we will be visiting there often now that I'm doing those mommy type of things now:) I would love to see you. My number hasn't changed but incase you lost it 801-458-2162
Post a Comment