I was reading a friend's blog about eye candy. She happens to crush on Lucious Voreinou while I prefer Ryan Gossling. After commenting on her blog, I couldn't help put googling pictures of Ryan. He is SO HOT and I love him in The Notebook and Murder By Numbers. He is so charismatic. I wish he were still dating Rachel McAdams, what an adorable couple. I couldn't help but write about him and post a few pictures. I didn't think any of you would mind! Who is your eye candy?
Oh sweetie, we have always, always had the same great taste in men! Ryan is my top 2 with Ryan Reynolds!!!!! I love reading your blog:0) Hope all is well!
My first taste of Ryan Gosling was The Notebook. He's definitely up there on my list of favorite candies. After Kit Kats and Hershey's Kisses, of course :) Love your posts, Meg. Have a fabulous weekend.
I think that you like him so much because he completely resembles your personal eye candy. Do you see the resemblance. I looked over at your man and had to do a double take. I love oh so many I just can't name one. But like I told Stacy..I like em rugged and manly.
Awesome! I love this post, it was a fantastic idea! And I'm glad to see from the post before this that you girls are still having fun with Therm and GTU! I sure do miss you!
5 comments:
Oh sweetie, we have always, always had the same great taste in men! Ryan is my top 2 with Ryan Reynolds!!!!! I love reading your blog:0) Hope all is well!
xoxo
James
I LOVE Ryan Gosling!!! Thank you for posting pictures of this gorgeous man :-)
My first taste of Ryan Gosling was The Notebook. He's definitely up there on my list of favorite candies. After Kit Kats and Hershey's Kisses, of course :)
Love your posts, Meg. Have a fabulous weekend.
I think that you like him so much because he completely resembles your personal eye candy. Do you see the resemblance. I looked over at your man and had to do a double take. I love oh so many I just can't name one. But like I told Stacy..I like em rugged and manly.
Awesome! I love this post, it was a fantastic idea! And I'm glad to see from the post before this that you girls are still having fun with Therm and GTU! I sure do miss you!
Post a Comment