February 3, 2009

It's Official

I'm a homeowner! So exciting. I decided to buy the condo in North Salt Lake. Thank you everyone for your opinions and comments on my last post. I decided that I will not die if I live there and why not do it if everyone else is, right! I don't have any final dates yet, but I'm guessing it will be ready by the end of Feb or first of March.

I can't wait to move in. I will post pictures as soon as it is ready. Cross your fingers that the cats can find the litter box and can deal with it not being in my bathroom anymore. Thank goodness we are ending that. So gross!

Cheers!

5 comments:

Dave said...

Congratulations! Here's to not dying.

Adam and Brittany said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, you'll love it =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is awesome.

Ashley said...

Congrats Meg!!! That is so awesome! Can't wait to come over and see it when you move in. If you need any help moving let me know.

Jessica Montana Ballard said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see it.